Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Friday, November 28, 2014

November 2014 favorites

I'd like to start this post off with a huge thank you to everyone who read my previous post "my life with a disability" and if you haven't read it yet to get to know a little more about me, just go to my archive and you'll find it there :)

Okay onto my favorites..

I love when it becomes "sweater weather" and you can just wrap yourself in a cozy sweater!

I absolutely love this beige dog  pullover sweater I got from target ($11)!

 I don't really go for this color normally, but I saw the design and thought it was so cute! Plus it's really warm and comfy.

I am a big lover of hats and I look forward when the temperatures get colder so I can wear them! Like this bobble hat from Joe Boxer for Kmart ($9)




 And of course you also need a scarf to keep you warm! Like this heart grey/navy colored Reversible Hearts Infinity Scarf from Charming Charlies ($15)





Now that it is fall going into winter I am loving the dark lip trend right now!

First one is from Nyx's Simply Vamp collection ($5)
This is a chubby lip pencil in the color bewitching  with a purple tone that goes on matte. I was quite surprised at how long it lasted! It's very pigmented so you'll only need one coat.

The next one is from Revlon ($5)
This one is in the color Black Cherry that is a dark berry tone with a little  shine and I love the way it looks. Unlike the first one, if you want a very dark you may need to put on more than one coat and fill your lips with a lip liner with a similar color to make it last a little bit.

 moistrizing your lips is very important in these cold tempurtures
With Mongogo's lip balm ($6) will help moisten your lips with a cool mint feeling making your lips soft.


For the eyes I am using more autumnal tones using with Maybelline's The Nudes Platte ( $10)
 .
This palette has 6 shimmery and 6 matte shades to choose from. It's perfect to make any type of smoky eye or just use them individually.

Another Maybelline product I love is the Master Kajal cream eyeliner.($7)
This pencil is the first cream eyeliner from Maybelline. It will give you the dramatic eye your looking for this holiday season.

If you're looking for a little sparkle for your holiday look Beautique Long-Wear Automatic Eye Liner in Diamond ($4) will be your go to


This retractable pencil goes on easy and will definitely give you a subtle  pop to your eyes with its sparkle.

Do you have a hard time putting on or just don't have time for fake lashes? Well with Maybelline's Falsies mascara ($6) will help you!



Like probably many of girls putting on lashes is a difficult task, especially if you're on the go. this makes it simple and fast and gives you a natural look.

Want to have your eyes look more awake in these cold days? Rimmel's Wake Me Up Conceler ($5)

This will brighten your eyes as well conceal your blemishes.

Since it is Winter dark/ grey colors are in trend for nails also.



Like this dark red from Nicole from OPI in Very Cherry ($5)



Or this grey tone from Sinful Color's in Nirvana ($2)

Those are my favorites! Until next time :)

-Lupita





No comments:

Post a Comment