Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Product Spotlight- April 2015

This  months product spotlight are actually two things!

So as a belated birthday present to myself I decided to as Donna Megale and Tom Havaford would put it "Treat yo Self!" and go to Sephora to splurge a bit!



First thing I bought was Benefit's Rockitude Lips and Cheek set in rose gold! ($28)

Now I have been loving the rose gold trend for a while now and this kit did not disappoint!

What caught my eye obviously was the packaging because if you can't tell already I love pink.

Also love that it comes in like a jewelry box, with a mirror included and it's portable so you can take it anywhere!

Once you open it, it will include:

 Benefit's lip and cheek tint and high beam highlighter


Blush in the color Rockature



Rockature  lipgloss





 All you have to do is follow the instructions and steps that are numbered, and you have your look for spring and Summer!

Also worn with Bella Pierre Eye shimmer in Celebration, Maybelline Butterfly mascara and Boutique kohl eyeliner
 I actually love that the lip tint also works as a cheek tint and it's very pigmented so a little goes a long way!

The second thing I purchased is something I've been wanting for a while now and that's the Beauty Blender. ($20)

It's probably the most I spent on a beauty tool, but I kept hearing it was the holy grail of beauty products, so I was like what the hell I'm going to treat myself today!

And I have to say it's the best decision I've ever made!

It's light weight and very easy to use.

I love that you don't need to use a lot of product on it and it will give you an effortless look rather than a cakey feel.
(left)Before foundation (right) After foundation using beauty blender


All you have to do is put your favorite liquid foundation (I find it easier to dab the foundation directly on m my face) and use the beauty blender and  just swiftly dab it (using the bottom side) around your face and for the smaller places, use the pointed side (this is also good for concealer).



Overall, I'm very happy with my purchases and I hope you found this helpful!

-Lupita

No comments:

Post a Comment