Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hello lovelies,

I just wanted to do a little introduction post to welcome you to my blog. My name is Lupita and I'm a 23 year old college student majoring in Journalism and mass communications at my local community college. I still live at home with my mom brother. Sadly my dad passed away in 2009, so life hasn't been easy in these last few years but we're adjusting still to this day. we seem to be doing fine with a few bumps along the way, but we get through them.

This is all thanks to my mom, she's probably the strongest person I know. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's also one of my best friends, she knows me better than anyone and I can always count on her for anything. She's my biggest supporter and always tells me just to try things I'm too scared to do by telling me "The worst thing that could happen is you fail, but at least you'll know you tried it". I love her more than anything in this world!

 Okay enough with the mushy stuff here is some things about me...



-I have a disability called 'Cerebral Palsy', so I use a wheelchair and need assistance to get around (I will probably write a post explaining about this on a later date)

-I love to write (Hence my major)

-I love to read. (Although I haven't sat and read a book in it's entirety in a while)

-I like to meet new people.

-I also like to be by myself most of the time. I've always been an introvert, so I can be anti-social at times.

-I'm very awkward and shy around people, but once I'm comfortable with you I'm a whole different person.

-I'm a homebody. My weekends include being on my laptop, spending my time on sites like Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube (All the links to my accounts are in the 'About Me' section) and recently got into netflix, so I spend ALOT of time binge watching movies and tv shows.


-I am a HUGE fangirl when it comes to thing like tv shows or celebrities.

-I can't spend a day without listening to music

-I'm Mexican, but I'm such a white girl at heart (I'll explain it later)

-I LOVE food and chocolate

-I also would love to travel more in the future

-I have an OBSESSION with accessories (sunglasses, hats, scarves etc.)

-Most recently I have been obsessed with make up and it's getting pretty bad haha

So I guess that's all for right now...

I hope you learned a little more about me and if you have any questions for me or just wanna say hi follow me on any of my accounts.

-Lupita

No comments:

Post a Comment