Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Summer 2014 Beauty Favorites



Hello once again,

It’s been a while since I wrote a post so I thought I’d share some of my favorite beauty products I’m loving this Summer that are affordable for any make up and beauty lover like myself! Some of them will be some old favorites and some newer ones, so here we go!

I’m going to start with a new product that I am OBSESSED with, no I’m in LOVE with this product!!

It is the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in the color Pink Acid*.  It is a lip balm to goes on very matte and gives a pop of color to your make up look. I have been wearing this since April ever since I received it in my Ipsy bag!  (more on that later). Of course there are a variety of different shades to choose from, but if you’re looking for a bold pink lip this one’s for you!




The only downside is that since it is a matted lip balm, it dries out, so I suggest you either moisturize your lips before putting it on or put a lip gloss over it so it won’t look cracked. Other than that, I really recommend this if you want to add a bright color to your Summer look.

Next is the Revlon Color Burst Laquer Balm in the shade Demure Reservee.

This is part of Revlon’s Color Burst lip crayon collection. This has a shine to it, other than the matted crayons. The color is a lighter pink and goes on smooth leaving your lips with a bit of color and sparkle.

Ever wanted your eyes to look like those girls in a manga cartoon? Well now you can, with L’Oreal’s new Miss Manga mascara.

This mascara makes your eyes look bigger and make your lashes longer. The wand is bendable with a cone shaped brush, making it easier to apply on your lashes and the packaging is really pretty too.

Another L’Oreal mascara I love is the Butterfly mascara.

The Butterfly mascara fans out your lashes without making them look clumpy.

Continuing with the eye products and my personal favorite part of my makeup collection eye liner. A new favorite of mine is the liquid eyeliner pen from Jesse’s Girl*.

If you’re like me and find it difficult to put on eyeliner, this product will make it easier to apply. The brush is a unique Japanese calligraphy style tip to help with the precision. Practice makes perfect, trust me.

Want to add sparkle to your eyeshadow? Wet And Wild have come out with a line of different colors of little sparkle palettes, like this on in the color Groupie.





Looking for a new color to brighten your nails for the hot Summer? I’m loving this nail polish from NYC in the color Hamptons Peach.


It’s light peachy color that is perfect for the Summer weather.

Or if you’re looking for a sheer color, I totally recommend this nail polish from Revlon in the color Extravagant.

This polish is purple sheer color that will make your nails shine out in the Summer sun.


Who says you have to go to the beach to get beachy waves, with Dream Waves beach spray By Marc Anthony* you can do it without even stepping outside.

All you have to do is spray the serum over damp hair, scrunch it and just let it dry and wah-la you instantly look like you just came from the beach.
Tip: If you want more volume you can use a curling iron or hair diffuser.

Well those are some of my Summer favorites! I hope you enjoyed my post and let me know if you’ve used any of the products I mentioned by reaching me on any of my accounts. Until the next one!
-Lupita
(Note: Products with marked with * are things from Ipsy that I have received in my monthly glam bag and are available online.)

No comments:

Post a Comment