Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

1 year blogaversary!

I can't believe it's been a year already!

I just wanted to write a quick post and say thank you to all who have read and followed me on this blog!

I really appreciate the positive feedback and all the kind words that have been said and also to anyone who has shared my posts as well!

Looking back over the past year I've grown a bit of confidence since starting this blog because I was too hesitant to even start writing and I'd never thought I'd get so much positive comments, especially sharing parts of my personal life such as my disability.

This blog has become a fun passion of mine and I've enjoyed making posts for all of you for you to read :)

I promise I have more to come in the next year and I hope you continue to keep reading!


So here's to the next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment