Featured Post

My Life With A Disabilty

Now as I mentioned in my introduction post I have a disability I haven't really spoken about it on social media because I felt like peop...

Friday, January 22, 2016

Product Spotlight: Tarte's Greatest Glitz Collection Set


Happy 2016! I hope you all had a wonderful time during the holidays and ate a lot of great food!

Now that it's a brand new year, it only means that there are new things in the world of beauty! 

For the first review of the year I bought this gift set from Tarte on the ulta website (Now unavailable) They were having a deal the day after Christmas and I thought I'd buy myself a little belated Christmas gift!

As you can see it's very glitzy and sparkly (hence the name).The top is made out of sequins and it looks like it would make a great clutch bag for a night out if it was a bit smaller.



Once you lift the top it reveals the three different palettes along with a mirror, which I thought was a nice plus. There is also a drawer that had a lip butter and  Tarte's bestselling mascara as well.


There are 8 shades and a blush in each a palette! 
The colors range from gold, dark and silver tones with mate and shimmer finishes


Here are some swatches from each one:
*Note: I realized the lighter shadows didn't show up as I expected on camera, sorry 

Gold Palette

1.Toasted Marshmallow *
2.Vixen
3.Dipped In Chocolate
Blush: Warmhearted



Rose Gold

1.Joy To The Pearl *
2.Glitzy Blitzen
3.Evening Affair 
Blush: Impress



 Silver

1.Jingle All The Grey
2.Bedazzled Spruce
3.Black The beauty
Blush: Bubbly
I have to say overall I was happy with how pigmented the eyeshadows were, especially the darker shades. The shimmering ones had the right amount of glitter, perfect for a night out! 
'
Out of the eye shadows, I couldn't choose because they were all so pretty and I had literal heart eyes looking at them!

Out all the blushes, bubbly was my favorite because I could use it as a blush or a bronze highlighter.


 I hope you enjoyed this review and I will see you soon! 

-Lupita

No comments:

Post a Comment